Contact Us

Contact Us

Media Questions

For media-related questions, please contact the College Board Communications Office.



Data Requests

Data requests from schools, districts, and state departments of education should be made through College Board regional offices.

All other requests should be made via the data request form.


Find a regional office

Contact Form

Submit a request for data